Are you looking for the perfect door that will complement both the interior and exterior of your home? The professionals at Florida Engineered Glass Corp. are proud to offer impact front doors and hurricane doors FL residents love. We are located in Miami.
What Makes Impact Doors Different
The average entry door is generally constructed of two steel facings and an insulating filler. Many entry doors also include a solid wood block where the handle and lock attach for added security. Standard door frames are made of wood or aluminum. While this construction is generally safe, those that live in areas that may be impacted by hurricanes or tropical storms should consider a higher level of protection. A standard door is going to be sorely tested when the intense winds, that accompany a hurricane, start to swirl.
Impact doors, on the other hand, are made of materials that have been tested and approved to withstand the most severe weather conditions. Composed of thick, fiberglass skins with wood and composite reinforcements, impact doors have specialized polyurethane foam cores that will better protect you and your family in the event of a storm. Reinforced hinges and beefed up door frames ensure the door isn’t going anywhere, under any conditions.
Hurricane Doors FL Residents Can Trust
We offer doors that can pass the most rigorous of wind and impact tests, conforming to the strictest of Florida building codes. Brands like CGI and ThermaTru test their impact doors with the worst-case scenario in mind – launching a 9lb 2×4 building stud at the door at 35mph! A builder-grade door can’t keep projectiles at bay.
Check out the styles we offer:
- Sliding glass doors
- Sliding doors are a perfect solution for space, ventilation and aesthetic considerations. Sliding doors are standard in many houses, particularly as an entrance to the patio and backyard.
- French doors
- French doors are an elegant way of bringing the outside inside. Connect your garden with your home; enjoy unobstructed views of gardens, the pool, the hills or sunsets from anyplace you desire.
- Contemporary entry doors
- Our front entry door is a reflection of the style of your home architecture and design. We offer an extraordinary selection of styles, designs, and finishes without compromising the strength.
- Bi-fold doors
- Imagine wide open spaces allowing air and light to flood into your home, instantly creating a contemporary look and feel.
- Pivot Doors
- This product was designed for applications with a very large opening and minimal space interruption.
- Storefront Doors
- Storefront doors are designed mainly for high traffic areas like hotels, office building, and applications where panic hardware is required for emergency evacuation conditions.
Try Our Impact Doors Today!
Keep your business and home protected with hurricane doors FL can count on. You can do so by protecting it with impact front doors. Florida Engineered Glass Corp wants to help you keep your Miami business safe this hurricane season. Call us to discuss upgrading your home today and ask us about our impact front doors. We are the ones to trust with impact window installation.